Pano System virtual desktops can help you overcome the growing Total Cost of Ownership from delivering and supporting desktop computing, while delivering improved productivity and efficiency in a number of areas:
- Less Wasted Time – remote troubleshooting visits by IT staff are eliminated, since repairs, upgrades and troubleshooting of Pano virtual desktops can be performed without leaving your desk or the data center.
- Faster, Easier Recovery – if a malware infection or system corruption occurs, a new virtual desktop can quickly be reprovisioned, eliminating hours of work needed to manually reconstruct a desktop PC.
- Higher Utilization – PCs typically only use a small fraction of their peak processing capacity leaving the majority of CPU cycles, RAM capacity, and local storage unused – consolidating those desktops onto centralized shared servers gives users more cost-effective peak computing resources with a far greater level of utilization.
- Faster Upgrades – increasing a user's hardware resources is a simple configuration change, without any need to go on-site or ship a computer back and forth for upgrading. And software installations are performed on the server, letting you complete them quickly and reliably without interrupting users.
- Greater Reliability, Less Downtime – unlike PCs, hardware failures in servers can be quickly repaired, often automatically, such as recovering from a drive failure via a hot spare in a RAID storage array. While the same problem in a PC is often catastrophic, repairing centralized server hardware typically results in little or no user downtime.
- Higher User Productivity – Pano virtual desktops can be suspended and resumed in seconds - allowing users to skip lengthy shut-down and restart cycles so they can immediately resume working with the same applications and files open every time you log in.
- Access from Anywhere – Pano Remote lets users quickly and securely reach their Pano virtual desktop from any network connected Windows PC, with no need for costly and complex VPN hardware or software.
Pano System virtual desktops allow you to deliver an entirely new level of service - one where formerly catastrophic events like PC hardware failures, stolen or lost disk drives, malware infections, and system corruptions are eliminated or easily contained. And when there is a problem, users can be up and running in minutes, not days.
Click here for video on TCO benefits