What Personal Information About Users Does Pano Logic Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to personalize and improve our service and to help you find a local reseller or partner who can provide our products to you. We collect the following types of information from our users:
A) Information You Provide to Us:
We may receive and store any information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The personal information you provide may be used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, connecting you with a Pano Logic reseller or channel partner, customizing customizing the Pano Logic website, and communicating with you about various products and services.
B) Automatic Information:
- We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Pano Logic may automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Pano Logic cookie information, and the page you requested. Pano Logic uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its server, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Generally, our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our websites and its components. This data is only used in the aggregate, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of the website, so we can make the websites appealing to as many users as possible. In addition, we may provide statistical information, not information about you personally, to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our website. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their areas and our website, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal Web experience.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Pano Logic will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
C) Usage Monitoring:
We may monitor your interaction with our websites and services. For example, we may record a screen video of you mouse actions and other interactivity with respect to the website. Such information will only be used internally Pano Logic to help improve the websites and services.
D) aE-mail Communications:
We may receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Pano Logic if your computer supports this type of program, in order to help us make e-mails more interesting and helpful. We may also send out emails with news or promotions. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by e-mail at email@example.com and include sufficient information for us to identify your account.
E) Credit Card Purchases:
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our websites are visited and by how many people. Pano Logic cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your email address is.
Will Pano Logic Share Any of the Information it Receives?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only with your consent or to our business partners and affiliates as described below:
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control:
We are affiliated with a variety of businesses, such as our partners and resellers, and work closely with them in order to provide our products and services to users. We will only share personal information that is necessary for the affiliate to provide you with our products and services, and to conduct their business processes. We generally request that our affiliates provide the same level of privacy protection that we do however they may, in the course of contacting you about your interest in our products or in providing our products and related products and services, transfer your personal information to other parties to assist in those transactions or related business operations.
Our personnel (including, for the avoidance of doubt, consultants and/or contractors) may have access to user information while carrying out their duties in the normal course of our company business.
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide services to you.
- Promotional Offers:
We may send offers to certain users on behalf of other businesses. However, when we do so, we do not give the other business your name and address. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please notify us by e-mail at unsubscribe@Pano Logic.com.
- Business Transfers:
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Pano Logic, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of Pano Logic and Others:
Is Information About Me Secure?
- We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of your personal information during transmission, which encrypts all of the information you input.
- Only Pano Logic employees, partners and resellers who need personal information to perform a specific transaction or job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees, partners, and resellers are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website.
- You may request deletion of your Pano Logic account by sending an email with instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that where your personal information is part of our financial and business records, or part of our partner's, vendor's, or reseller’s financial and business records, some information may remain in our records or in the records of our partners, vendors, or resellers after deletion of your account.
- As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
Conditions of Use
Third Party Websites
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Pano Logic's privacy practices, please send a detailed message to email@example.com. Your privacy is important to us and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns.