Benefits from Pano System for Terminal Services and Pano Zero Clients include:
- Open – a single zero client endpoint architecture supporting any form of server-hosted desktop delivery from terminal services, to cloud and virtual desktops.
- Efficient – zero clients avoid the productivity pitfall of thin client OS image management, freeing you from break-fix cycles and user downtime caused by any update to the thin client OS, drivers, or plug-ins.
- Scalable – Pano Controller for Terminal Services servers can be configured in groups for both scalability and fault-tolerance provides a unified management front-end across thousands of seats.
- Secure – zero client store-nothing architecture ensures that data leaks can never occur, removing all software from the desktop eliminates the most common source of malware infections.
- Future-proof – a single zero client endpoint architecture supporting any form of server-hosted desktop delivery from terminal services, to cloud and virtual desktops.
- Productive – up and running in as little as an hour, easily managed from anywhere using the free Pano Cloud portal improving IT productivity.
both Pano System for Terminal Services and Pano System for Cloud use the same server software called Pano System for Cloud/Terminal Services 2.0.
G2M Pano Zero Client
- a purpose-built desktop endpoint that contains no CPU, no memory, no operating system, no drivers, no software and no moving parts - connecting over your local area network to cloud or virtual desktops using the Pano Direct Protocol.
- Pano Logic's on-premises server providing a local management console for control over Pano endpoints, as well as all setup and log options. It lets you configure Client Profiles for endpoints, which can lock-down sessions and direct them to specific Terminal Services and cloud desktop resources. Includes maintenance for one year providing all software updates at no extra charge, along with continuing access to our online Basic Support resources.
Pano Cloud Portal
- Pano Logic's hosted remote management portal providing a single web-based front-end to manage all of your Pano System for Cloud/Terminal Services servers over the Internet.
Supported user workloads/applications other than Microsoft RDS and Citrix XenApp terminal services sessions need to be entirely web-based and compatible with Google's Chrome browser. Pano System for Terminal Services leverages Chrome's native support for Adobe PDF and Flash content. It also provides added support for Java and Silverlight applications, broadening the range of possible user workloads.
For access to legacy Windows applications or even full Windows desktop sessions, terminal services support is provided by a native RDP Client and integration with the Citrix Receiver for Linux, downloaded from the Citrix website during installation. In addition to the Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol used by the RDP Client, Citrix's ICA-HDX protocols are used by the Citrix Receiver plug-in.
The Pano System for Terminal Services runs on any server hardware that supports the Ubuntu Server 10.4 LTS Linux distribution. Server requirements are fairly minimal and for smaller deployments or trials even a robust PC could provide enough resources. More detail on the server and network requirements can be found on its product page
Ready to get started with Pano System for Terminal Services?
You can download both the Pano System for Cloud/Terminal Services and the Pano Virtual Client software for free at download.panologic.com
. All of our software will run full-functional for up to 60 days without requiring a license. When you're ready to buy, purchase a Pano System for Cloud/Terminal Services server license supporting an unlimited number of endpoints for just $999 in our online store. Just click the button below to enter our online store.
Have questions or are you ready to place an order? Call Pano Logic Sales at 650-454-8940 or toll free (US and Canada only) at 877-677-PANO (877-677-7266). For international orders, please see our Office Locations for your regional Pano Logic office.