Benefits from Pano System for Cloud and Pano Zero Clients include:
- Zero – radically centralize your desktops, eliminating image management headaches and downtime caused by thin clients, moving all management into the data center.
- Open – a single zero client endpoint architecture supporting any form of server-hosted desktop delivery from terminal services, to cloud and virtual desktops.
- Secure – zero client store-nothing architecture ensures that data leaks can never occur, removing all software from the desktop eliminates the most common source of malware infections.
- Scalable – Pano Controller for Cloud servers can be configured in groups for both scalability and fault-tolerance provides a unified management front-end across thousands of seats.
- Productive – up and running in as little as an hour, easily managed from anywhere using the free Pano Cloud portal improving IT productivity.
both Pano System for Cloud and Pano System for Terminal Services and Pano System for Cloud use the same server software called Pano System for Cloud/Terminal Services 2.0.
G2M Pano Zero Client
- a purpose-built cloud desktop endpoint that contains no CPU, no memory, no operating system, no drivers, no software and no moving parts - connecting over your local area network to cloud or virtual desktops using the Pano Direct Protocol.
Pano Virtual Client for Cloud
- software client to quickly and efficiently repurpose end-of-life Windows XP and 7 PCs and laptops as secure, high-performance Pano System endpoints.
Pano Controller for Cloud
- Pano Logic's on-premises cloud desktop server providing a local management console for control over Clients, Client Profiles, as well as all setup and log options. Includes maintenance for one year providing all software updates at no extra charge, along with continuing access to our online Basic Support resources.
Pano Cloud Portal
- Pano Logic's hosted remote management portal providing a single web-based front-end to manage all of your Pano System for Cloud servers over the Internet.
User workloads and applications on Pano cloud desktops need to be entirely web-based and compatible with Google's Chrome browser. Pano System for Cloud leverages Chrome's native support for Adobe PDF and Flash content. It also provides added support for Java and Silverlight applications, broadening the range of candidate use cases. The display-optimizations in the Pano Direct Protocol uses shared server horsepower to deliver full screen video and a fast rendering of web pages.
For users who still need access to legacy Windows applications or even full desktops, Terminal Services support is provided by a native RDP Client and integration with the Citrix Receiver, downloaded from the Citrix website by the admin during installation. In addition to the Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol used by the RDP Client, Citrix's ICA-HDX protocols are used by the Citrix Receiver plug-in.
The Pano System for Cloud runs on any server hardware that supports the Ubuntu Server 10.4 LTS Linux distribution. Server requirements are fairly minimal and for smaller deployments or trials even a robust PC could provide enough resources. More detail on the Pano Controller for Cloud server and network requirements can be found on its product page
Ready to get started with Pano System Cloud Desktops?
You can download both the Pano System for Cloud/Terminal Services and the Pano Virtual Client software for free at download.panologic.com
and all of our software will run full-functional for up to 60 days without requiring a license. When you're ready to buy you can get a Pano System for Cloud/Terminal Services server license supporting an unlimited number of endpoints for just $999 in our online store. Just click the button below to enter our online store.
Have questions about the Pano System or are you ready to place an order? Call Pano Logic Sales at 650-454-8940 or toll free (US and Canada only) at 877-677-PANO (877-677-7266). For international orders, please see our Office Locations for your regional Pano Logic office.