Pano Express HA is delivered as a complete solution with all of the server and storage hardware, preinstalled Pano System, VMware and Windows Server infrastructure software, and Pano zero client endpoints needed to deploy up virtual desktops to up to 30 users.
Key components of Pano Express HA include:
- 30, 40, 50, or 60 Pano System seats with black Pano Zero Clients
- Dual redundant Pano Express HA servers with the latest Intel six-core CPUs, interconnected to form an advanced fault-tolerant virtual storage network.
- DataCore's SANsymphony™-V Storage Hypervisor software providing real-time virtual machine replication, ensuring that a server failure doesn't cause any user downtime.
- VMware vSphere 4 Essentials includes vSphere ESXi and vCenter Server along with a Windows Server 2008 R2 virtual machine to host vCenter Server.
In addition, Pano Express HA includes the following support and maintenance services:
- Front-line support with a single point of contact via Pano Logic's technical support team.
- Support and Maintenance for all components provided by Pano Logic with 1 year of 11x5 phone support and up to 3 years of software updates.
- Hardware Warranties for 3 years for Zero Clients and servers, with on-site next business day parts and services coverage for server repairs.
Key benefits of Pano Express HA:
- Single contact for support – Pano Logic provides front line support for entire bundle.
- Robust, fault-tolerant design - high-availability infrastructure keeps your virtual desktop running even in multiple hardware or software failures occur, without any user downtime.
- Rightsized and optimally configured for 30 to 60 virtual desktops running Windows XP or 7.
- Ready to go right out of the box with VMware and DataCore software preinstalled and preconfigured, running on enterprise-level redundant server hardware using the latest generation of Intel CPUs.
- Simple and scalable using DataCore’s advanced storage hypervisor with real-time replication rather than costly and complex SAN or NAS hardware.
For more detailed information, please check the following resources: